Fourth Hour Textbook Log-in Information

Username : Student ID #

Password:BigIdeaMath

Friday, January 19, 2018

January 19


Essential Question

Objective
I work on practicing my math skills in areas I need additional help and
I will extend my learning through Quest activities.
Activity

Warm-up:   Buzz Math - Finish your assignments for the week

Khan Mappers: work on this until told to stop.

Chapter 6 Quest: Work on the extensions in order.  When you
 finish one, bring it up to be checked.  If correct, turn it in and
 go on to the next extension.  In you are incorrect, go back and
 try again.

                Distances on a Number Line
                ABCD Extension
                Coordinate Grid Extension
Homework
Finish Buzz Math activities for the week.
Notes
Chapter 6 assessment is coming up at the end of next week or the
beginning of the following week.

No comments:

Post a Comment